guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Brian Henry <behe...@itveterans.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole - Session Disconnects
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 09:59:22 GMT
Andre and Nick,

Thank you for your comments.  Our connection from the Internet is a Metro
Ethernet (200Mbps) connection but some of our users go out a congested
connection going out of their location to get to the remote location.

The No-Auth is used just to allow the Guac to get to the Windows 2012R2
server where there the user is authenticated using their own credentials.
The RDP server, as well as the GuacServer (all one components on one box)
are located. From that landing point within the DMZ the users RDP to their
systems from the centralized service.  It would be nice if the application
could synch directly with any LDAP source and just proxy authentication to
that synch source.  I wanted to ask Mike if that is a future feature of the
product and if not we might contribute to the application to bring more
enterprise and security focused items to meet today's strict cyber security
requirements.

I will check the settings as you have requested but would have to go to
each server or ask if a GPO update can be applied.

Thanks again.

v/r,

Brian

Brian E. Henry

Chief Technology Officer

IT Veterans, LLC

Phone:  +1 540.848.3257 <++1+540.848.3257>

Webpage:  www.ITVeterans.com <http://www.itveterans.com/>

Email:  behenry@itveterans.com

*IT **Veterans*

1101 Pennsylvania Ave, 7th Floor | Washington, DC |Office: 202.756.0208

Confidential: This email is intended for the person or entity to which it
is addressed. The information contained in this email may be confidential
and proprietary. Any retransmission, review, dissemination or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
this email in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the
material and delete it from any computer.