guacamole-user mailing list archives

From brian mullan <bmullan.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole and linux Pulseaudio
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2016 03:03:05 GMT
Thanks Mike for the response.   I'm no wiz with RDP :-)

Just understanding what you've described helps.

So if I can make an RDP connection to  one of the LXD containers & bring up
the desktop OK... it should be the xrdp/x11rdp drivers in that Container
that support that connection's job to pass the pulseaudio to RDPSND
channel... which should be directly sent back to the remote end-user's
browser & played then locally because that RDPSND channel is part of the
original browser connection to Guacamole?

Brian