guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Dejan Maksimovic <dejan.maksimov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connect to Windows CMD from Guacamole
Date Sun, 19 Jun 2016 17:36:00 GMT
Hi,

thanks for information about ssh in Windows, but I need to connect to
Windows from Linux without installing client on Windows.
Guacamole is the best option because we want to connect from our
application (from web browser), and connection to Linux works perfectly.
Guacamole has a lot of advanced features, but we don't need RDP from
browser, we just need to connect to CMD.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Dejan