guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Bonjour <zbonj...@vibrantcreditunion.org>
Subject RDP client names
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 19:12:04 GMT
Is there a way to set the client name variable to the hostname of the
device that is logging into Guac?  Leaving it blank uses the Guac server's
hostname, and using a variable that is tied to the user (I am currently
using "guac-${GUAC_USERNAME}") won't work for our application.  Thanks!

intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving,
copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.