guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@seakr.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole - Session Disconnects
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 04:33:18 GMT
I'm using Guacamole with RDP and Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7.  In general I don't really
experience problems with session disconnects.  I run 3 different configs of Guacamole - one
of them uses LDAP + DB, the other two are NoAuth.  I don't think the authentication style
really has any bearing on the stability of my connections.  We use Chrome, primarily, for
web browsing, and don't seem to have any issues.  I even have a couple of folks using ChromeOS
and a VPN connection to connect to Guacamole and then RDP to their desktops, and it seems
to work fine for that.  I'm running 0.9.8 or 0.9.9, and proxying through Apache HTTPD 2.4
and using SSL.

-Nick

> On Jun 6, 2016, at 18:36, Brian Henry <behenry@itveterans.com> wrote:
>
> To anyone that has experienced the following session disconnects from the web browser
to RDP session.  Once reconnected to the RDP desktop all of the applications are still running.

> The configuration is setup in a No-Auth configuration which puts the user right at the
Windows 2012 R2 login.  Once logged into the RDP session, the guac session to the RDP server
periodically disconnects at random times with no distinct pattern.  The current version of
guac running is 0.9.9 on the system.  I can get the exact version of web browsers being used
but are Explorer and Mozilla.

> v/r,
>
> Brian

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information.
If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message,
its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please
delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and
should be handled accordingly.