guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Prashant Govindaraju <pgovindar...@boardvantage.com>
Subject Re: PowerPoint document takes too long for editing
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2016 19:05:21 GMT
After I close the pptx file, I see a blue screen for about 3-4 minutes and then the Windows
logoff screen is shown.

So, the Rdp session is not closed quickly for selective pptx files.

We are using Guacamole project to edit MSWord, Excel and PPT files within our browser application
by using a set of Windows 2008 R2 target machines.

<mailto:pgovindaraju@boardvantage.com>> wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>

> Hi Prashant,
>
> When starting a new thread, please only email one list. There is no need to duplicate
a thread across multiple lists.

> I am trying to edit a PowerPoint document via RDP protocol by using Guacamole in my project.
>
> Few pptx documents take too long to close and release RDP session.
>

> What do you mean by "taking too long to close and release the RDP session"?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Mike

This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential
or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately
and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you.