guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Nick Couchman <nick.couch...@seakr.com>
Subject Re: Pass credentials to RDP session
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2016 15:55:38 GMT
Ferron,
I do not believe it is currently possible to pass credentials through from authentication
to remote sessions.  I'm sure it's just a matter of implementing it, but does not existing
in the current code base.

-Nick

> On Jun 13, 2016, at 01:15, Ferron Nijland - Switch IT Solutions <F.Nijland@switch.nl>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've guacamole 0.9.9 up and running with LDAP authentication.
> Is it possible to pass these credentials to the rdp session?
> I'm looking forward to your answer.
> Kind Regards,
>
> Ferron Nijland

==
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information.
If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message,
its contents or attachments in any way. If you have received this message in error, please
delete the message from your mailbox. This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and
should be handled accordingly.