guacamole-user mailing list archives

From "Mahmoud El Tabarane" <tabar...@gmail.com>
Subject Vmware ESXi Integrations ( Power On/Off - Take or Revert to SnapShot )
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:28:27 GMT
Hello,

I have been using guacamole for like 3 months now, and I have my groups and
users assigned each for their Vm's as needed
I would love to have a tab which can control the actual VM on the ESXi Host
for example to Power On/OFF, or to take Snapshot and revert to Snapshot

I'm really short in integrations with Java and PHP and all this, I'm good in
Perl :) , PowerShell , I even wrote a tool to do just that from a script ,
but an integration inside the Guacamole It Self, which control only the VM's
assigned to each user will be great ,

I don't want to do a public request and receive a ready tool, but maybe if I
can understand any possible ways and we can try out as community to share
experiences and solutions to get this functions inside Guacamole, I'm sure
it will be a GREAT HIT

Thanks alot

Mahmoud El Tabarane

Senior IT System Admin,