guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Greg Trasuk <tras...@stratuscom.com>
Subject Re: Ansible playbooks?
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 01:20:19 GMT
Hi Mike:

The top Google results pointed to https://github.com/martezr/ansible-role-guacamole, but it
looks like the owner deleted those particular repos.

So, I’ll be working on the scripts over the next few days.  Happy to contribute them when
I’m done.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk

> On May 27, 2016, at 9:15 PM, Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org> wrote:
>
> On May 27, 2016 2:14 PM, "Greg Trasuk" <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi there:
> >
> > Is there an Ansible playbook or roles to setup the Guacamole components?  Google
says yes, but the Github page that used to have them says “404”.

> Hi Greg,
>
> What pages are returning 404?
>
> I am not presently aware of any Ansible playbooks for the Guacamole stack, and there
are no official playbooks provided/supported by the Guacamole project directly.

> I don't think we'd be against having such things - we just don't right now. As far as
automating deployment is concerned, our first steps in that direction have been the Docker
images: