guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Please add us as a support group for Guacamole
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 20:16:13 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2016 at 12:26 PM, Jim Sullivan <jim@arcisphere.com> wrote:

> Mike:
>

> We love Guacamole. We are a software engineering firm. We also provide
> product training. That is how we started working with Guacamole, and it is
> a fantastic product. We have struggled with it, learned it, and we have had
> success with Guacamole. We also have had users get into some trouble with
> respect to malware, so we have experience with those risks. Our firms loves
> to share the success we have had with commercial, and open software
> products. We would love to help clients with installation, and general
> product usage.

OK. Trying to condense this down to around 50 words... Is the following
accurate?

"Arcisphere is a software engineering firm which started working with
Guacamole to provide product training. They continue to provide assistance
with Guacamole installation and general product usage, and love to share
the success they have had with both commercial and open software products."

Please feel free to reword the above - we just need to keep the company
blurb brief and (to the extent possible) unbiased from the perspective of
the project.

> Here is our website, and I attached the logo.
>
> http://arcisphere.com/

Looking at your site, I don't see support services for Guacamole listed.
Where should I be looking?

Do you have a roughly-square logo? I can extract the image portion of the
logo PDF you sent, but don't want to do that without permission. If I just
use the logo as-is, it will end up resized to the point that it's
unreadable.

Thanks,

- Mike