guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject Re: Ansible playbooks?
Date Sat, 28 May 2016 01:15:12 GMT
On May 27, 2016 2:14 PM, "Greg Trasuk" <trasukg@stratuscom.com> wrote:

> Hi there:
>
> Is there an Ansible playbook or roles to setup the Guacamole components?
Google says yes, but the Github page that used to have them says “404”.

Hi Greg,

What pages are returning 404?

I am not presently aware of any Ansible playbooks for the Guacamole stack,
and there are no official playbooks provided/supported by the Guacamole
project directly.

I don't think we'd be against having such things - we just don't right now.
As far as automating deployment is concerned, our first steps in that
direction have been the Docker images:

http://guacamole.incubator.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-docker.html

If you're interested in contributing playbooks for Guacamole, I'd be glad
to assist.

Thanks,

- Mike