guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Vijay Kumar Kamannavar <vijaykumar.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Need Help to know Virtual Drive Creation process in RDP session
Date Fri, 20 May 2016 07:04:50 GMT
Hello Mike,

Thank you for the reply.

Thanks for confirming that gpedit.msc must be enough.

1. I read in some forums that, if sound plugin(guacsnd) is not loaded(due
to binaries missed) then we may see issues with Virtual Drive creation
2. Even if we open PROXY_RDP for Windows 2012 R2 in IE 11, due to
non-support of audio codecs *wav and ogg/vorbis *in IE browser,  sound will
be disabled and we see "No Available Audio Encoding, Sound Disabled"
message is GUACD log.

Please confirm whether my understanding is correct or not

These issues are addressed in current release.

Once again thanks for the time you provided!!

Thanks
Vijay