guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Bonjour <zbonj...@vibrantcreditunion.org>
Subject Re: Guacamole does't work with Remote desktop for Windows 7?
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 02:46:09 GMT
I usually see this same error when the RDP host is configured to only
receive connections that use NLA and the Guac server is configured to use
RDP or some other non-NLA authentication.
On May 28, 2016 8:58 PM, "do hung" <dohung1970@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> Thanks for your reply. But I can connect to Windows 7 using Windows remote
> desktop without any problem so this is not about firewall or RDP not
> correctly setup. This is quite confusing because the same Guacamole works
> fine with Windows 2012.
>
> Thanks
> Hung

intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
The message, together with any attachment, may contain confidential and/or
privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, printing, saving,
copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by
reply email and delete all copies.