guacamole-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Kopp <AK...@soleilfoodservice.com>
Subject RE: Guacamole connected, waiting for response for a while then disconnected
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 02:56:57 GMT
Have you checked the firewall on those workstations?

From: do hung [mailto:dohung1970@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 9:57 PM
To: user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Guacamole connected, waiting for response for a while then disconnected

Hi,

I have this problem with Guacamole. After logging in, I got a message saying Guacamole connected,
waiting for response and after about 15 seconds, it disconnects.

This problem only happens with few workstations(no matter what browser was used), not all.
I works very well with other workstations that I try so I guess I have configured Guacamole
correctly.

Can anybody help me out?

Thanks
Hung

in error please disregard. This message may contain confidential information and is intended
only for the individual named.