guacamole-user mailing list archives

From do hung <dohung1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Guacamole connected, waiting for response for a while then disconnected
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 03:17:48 GMT
Thanks, Mike. But I have configured Tomcat to work on port 80. I don't think firewall blocked
this port, there should be something else :(

      From: Mike Jumper <mike.jumper@guac-dev.org>
 To: do hung <dohung1970@yahoo.com>; user@guacamole.incubator.apache.org
Cc: Andrew Kopp <AKopp@soleilfoodservice.com>
 Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 10:13 AM
 Subject: Re: Guacamole connected, waiting for response for a while then disconnected

On May 26, 2016 8:09 PM, "do hung" <dohung1970@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Can you tell me which firewall ports should be opened in order for Guacamole to work?
>Only the publicly-facing port used by Tomcat (or the proxy in front of Tomcat) need be
open.Typically, this will be 443 (HTTPS), with a proxy like Apache or Nginx providing SSL
termination and avoiding the need to run Tomcat as a privileged user.If SSL has not been configured
at all (not the best idea, but common when people are just getting started), then this will
probably be 8080 - Tomcat's default port.- Mike