guacamole-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Jumper <mike.jum...@guac-dev.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Scope of 0.9.12-incubating
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2017 19:32:27 GMT
Hello all,

With quite a lot of coding merged since 0.9.11, I'd like to begin the
discussion of scope for 0.9.12. Issues currently tagged for 0.9.12 can be
found here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20Guacamole%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.9.12-incubating

The code already merged for 0.9.12 currently amounts to roughly 10-15K
lines of changes.

Currently underway on my end are a fix for RDP printing (connections can
hang if GhostScript blocks) and support for per-connection guacd's:

In the interest of keeping scope minimal, I assume we probably don't want
to go forward with the great merge of the experimental X.Org driver yet
(which no doubt needs cleanup anyway). Similarly, the several
authentication extensions under review from Nick should be after-0.9.12,
IMHO, again for sake of scope.

Beyond the above, I'm not aware of any issues which should block release,
but I'm ready to be wrong on this.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

- Mike