groovy-users mailing list archives

From Keegan Witt <keeganw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Groovy Windows installer
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 19:21:15 GMT
Yea, I've thought about renaming the repo to groovy-wix-installer for that
reason.

As for multiplatform installers, there is izpack <http://izpack.org/>, but
I thought it best to use a more native installer when doing things like
modifying PATH (from what I saw people were calling VB or Python scripts to
handle that with izpack -- ugly and potentially dangerous).