groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jochen Theodorou <blackd...@gmx.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL]About creating open collective for Groovy programming language in the name of Groovy Community
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2019 20:23:31 GMT

First of all I want to say thanks to Daniel for doing this, and I think
we should try.

On 08.01.19 22:44, MG wrote:
[...]
> Might be worth thinking about whether existing sponsors would consider
> giving their donation through the same channel ?

Apparently contributions can be registered in the found as spend money
and thus will increase the fund size. It would mean the fund never gets
the money or has to spend it, but the size increases. Why you should do
that, is a bit beyond me right now.
[...]
> I guess it would also not be too hard to integrate a sponsor names or
> logos into e.g. Groovy console (if Apache allows that)...

I think Apache does not allow that.

bye Jochen