honestly the poll looks like a attempt to get a list of email address for security/audit consulting  :)

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 11:43 AM, Russel Winder <russel@winder.org.uk> wrote:
On Sat, 2018-05-12 at 10:51 -0400, Keegan Witt wrote:
> It's unfortunate it won't let you choose multiple primary application
> languages, I think it's often an app is a mix of Java and Groovy.

There are so many assumptions explicit and implicit in the questions that
there is essentially no usefulness at all to the results: the results will be
biased to meet some agenda of the setter of the poll.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200