groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Kerridge, Jon" <J.Kerri...@napier.ac.uk>
Subject RE: New release of JCSP - (part of GPars) and groovyJCSP
Date Thu, 31 May 2018 15:06:26 GMT
Russel

I have yet to create a version of the library that is compiled for anything other than groovy-2.4.12
and jdk8.
The former because in other work I am doing I cannot use any version above groovy2.4.12 due
to a bug I found.  JDK 8 because I am lazy and waiting for JDK 11 before doing any further
recompilations in preparation for teaching!!

With regard your last point putting it onto Maven Central: I have never used that repo, putting
it onto jcenter has taken a lot of effort because I was getting to grips with gradle and intellij
as well.  Send me a hint or a web page that tells me how to do it please!!
Cheers
Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Russel Winder <russel@winder.org.uk>
Sent: 31 May 2018 15:16
To: Kerridge, Jon <J.Kerridge@napier.ac.uk>; users@groovy.apache.org; GPars Developers
<gpars-developers@googlegroups.com>; dev@groovy.apache.org
Subject: Re: New release of JCSP - (part of GPars) and groovyJCSP

On Thu, 2018-05-31 at 10:44 +0000, Kerridge, Jon wrote:
> The JCSP library (Communicating Sequential Processes for Java) is now
> available from the jcentre repository as follows:
>
> compile 'cspforjava:jcsp:1.1.0'
>
> The associated Github location is https://github.com/CSPforJAVA/jcsp
> .

Jon,

This is great news, my hacked org.codehaus.jcsp:jcsp:1.1-rc-5 from
2010-08-07 can now be properly forgotten. I'll test out using
cspforjava:jcsp:1.1.0 on a build of GPars 2.0 with Groovy 3 and JDK 10.

I wonder if the JCenter artefact should be copied over to Maven Central?

[…]

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200

It is your responsibility to ensure that this message and its attachment(s) are scanned for
viruses or other defects. Edinburgh Napier University does not accept liability for any loss
or damage which may result from this message or its attachment(s), or for errors or omissions
arising after it was sent. Email is not a secure medium. Emails entering Edinburgh Napier
University's system are subject to routine monitoring and filtering by Edinburgh Napier University.

Edinburgh Napier University is a registered Scottish charity. Registration number SC018373