groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel.Sun" <sun...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fund Groovy Development - Jira Task
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2018 13:58:09 GMT
Hi  MG,

     After Pivotal stopped sponsoring Groovy, Groovy evolves much slower
than before. As we can see, Groovy project lead Guillaume, tech lead Jochen,
C├ędric have much less time to contribute to Groovy. Luckily, Paul still has
been contributing so much :-)

    In order to improve the situation, I discussed similar topic with Paul
some months ago. I wish we could find some sponsorship for volunteers to fix
some issues or achieve some new features, which I think can help Groovy
evolves faster and adopted wider.

    Thank you for making the similar idea on the way ;-)

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun