groovy-users mailing list archives

From Kostas Saidis <sai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Champions proposal feedback - Groovy MVPs ?
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2018 21:08:40 GMT
My own few cents, too:

Groovy Star, Groovy Champion, Groovy MVP all have their pros and cons. I
would suggest something along the lines of Groovy Exceptional Community
Member (Groovy ECM) or Groovy Distinguished Community Member (Groovy
DCM). New acronym, professional enough, focusing on the overall
community and not only the language per se.

Kostas