groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: @Groovy Champions: Groovy Development Funding ?
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:27:51 GMT
Actually, Apache also accept donations but I think the standard policy is
that it isn't then directed back to a specific project.

I think in general we would be in favor of doing this so long as it was
done well - and most of us wonder whether we have the time to
market/advertise it well. I also suspect that having a well-defined goal
(like what JUnit 5 did to some degree) greatly helps to attract some
one-off investment interest.

Cheers, Paul.