groovy-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Laforge <glafo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Champions proposal feedback
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 15:09:07 GMT
Nonetheless it's interesting to see how those two statuses have evolved at
the Apache Software Foundation.

Apache Committers are not only people who "commit" source code (DVCS or
not), but also people who are "committed" to the project.
Whereas Apache PMC (Project Management Committee) Members are people even
more involved in the life of the project, who have a higher say on the
evolution and stewardship of the project.

But here, for our needs (ie. recognizing the wider ecosystem & community
efforts), it seems we all agree that something beyond those two statuses
are needed, as they don't seem to fit the level or breadth of the possible
involvement in our large ecosystem.

--
Guillaume Laforge

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/