groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Champions proposal feedback - Groovy MVPs ?
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2018 20:26:05 GMT
I have never heard "MVP" =  "Minimum Viable Product", so I doubt this
would pose a problem. Also do you suggest that people would actually
read "Groovy has announced its Minimum Viable Products of 2018" ?
STAR has 129 meanings as an acronym, btw, according to
https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/STAR