To be honest, I won't be monitoring the forum, as 1) there's enough to read and interact with here, and 2) it's not what Apache recommends.
So if ever someone wants to setup an unofficial forum (I'm not against it), it should send emails to the lists somehow and receive emails too, if you want us to see them.