groovy-users mailing list archives

From Mohan Radhakrishnan <radhakrishnan.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DSL Recommendation
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:48:44 GMT
The DSL will be used by other developers. It may seem counter-intuitive but
the team members are using Selenium and they code in a hurry. Selenium is
used here
to develop a Robotic Process Automation application. It is not used for
testing.

There is a need to abstract away some complicated XPath to help them. The
sad part is that the power of Groovy or even JDK 8 isn't used properly in
this particular RPA tool.
It is rather primitive in this case.

Thanks,
Mohan