groovy-users mailing list archives

From MG <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject Re: GPars 2 Stuff
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2018 19:38:23 GMT
(watching NFL playoffs, so just a quick comment)

Was thinking the same as Daniel here.

Was also wondering whether adding the groovier variety of the
functionality coud not be automated ? At least for the examples shown it
looks like this might be a good option in principal.
AST transformation (requires IDE support), generate the Groovy sources
in textual form, ... ?

Cheers,
mg