groovy-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Harvey <nathanwhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sample Forum
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:55:39 GMT
Let me clarify the two minute delay. When you start composing your post (on
the forums, not from email) you of course have an unlimited amount of time
for writing your post. Once you post it on the forums, it is posted to the
forum instantly, but the email to people receiving emails alerts is not yet
sent. After two minutes the email alert will be sent. This gives you time to
fix a mistake , if you made one, before the email is sent out.

When you post directly from your email client, there is no intentional
delay.

I see your post in my email! Thanks for giving it a try :)