groovy-users mailing list archives

From Russel Winder <rus...@winder.org.uk>
Subject Re: GPars 2 Stuff
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 10:26:18 GMT
On Sun, 2018-01-07 at 20:38 +0100, MG wrote:
> (watching NFL playoffs, so just a quick comment)
>
> Was thinking the same as Daniel here.
>
> Was also wondering whether adding the groovier variety of the
> functionality coud not be automated ? At least for the examples shown it
> looks like this might be a good option in principal.
> AST transformation (requires IDE support), generate the Groovy sources
> in textual form, ... ?

As noted in the previous email I just merged Szymon Stępniak's pull request
from last year starting work on patching the ParallelArray stuff to work with
Streams. I will try and make the code pass it's tests so we have a green, but
after that I'll leave it up to submitted pull requests to progress that stuff.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200