groovy-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading groovy as a Jigsaw auto-module
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2017 09:28:58 GMT
Oh thanks for the clarification, Jochen, I didn't realize the problem was
with Maven itself. I think Maven over-interprets the spec. It's not because
you find a file in `META-INF/services` that it *must* be a service
descriptor.

Now for the extension mechanism, for sure we need to check what it means
for us.