groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: NF build error
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:05:27 GMT
Incidentally, here is the reproducer I have been using:

@groovy.transform.CompileStatic
class Foo {
  List<String> baz = ['foo'] ?: [] // 1
  def bar() {
    List<String> items = ['foo'] ?: [] // 2
  }
  static bar2() {
    new Foo().baz = ['foo'] ?: [] // 3
  }
}

new Foo().bar()

The applied fix targets 2, doesn't cover 1 and gives the ClassCastException
for 3. Our test coverage obviously still needs further attention. :-(

Cheers, Paul.