groovy-users mailing list archives

From Felix Dorner <felix.dor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Gradle, Kotlin and Inner Fear
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 10:18:10 GMT
On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 6:46 AM, Daniel.Sun <sunlan@apache.org> wrote:

> > IDE support for Groovy is lacking
> As for the eclipse, I have not found any appealing plugin to support Groovy
> programming... It is truth, but it may be changed in the future...
>
> There is someone working on Groovy-Eclipse, I don't remember the name.
Some time ago I made it dead-easy to start hacking the groovy eclipse code
by using the new eclipse setup/installer model. Maybe you, as a very
expert, could outline what would need change for it to become more
appealing? I have the impression that it's not specific bugs that bother
people, it is more a general stability/maturity thing?

Felix