groovy-users mailing list archives

From Thibault Kruse <tibokr...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About Gradle, Kotlin and Inner Fear
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 07:58:27 GMT
So, roughly 18 months later, it seems that projects are not exactly
flocking on hordes to kotlinscript-based gradle builds:
allinurl: build.gradle  -kotlin-dsl -JetBrains-kotlin site:github.com 37,300
allinurl: build.gradle.kts -kotlin-dsl -JetBrains-kotlin site:github.com  175

And if I tried to remove all projects that are directly kotlin
related, that number would be even lower.

So it seems both migrating from Groovy to Kotlin as well as starting
new gradle projects with kotlin instead of groovy is not very popular
for projects hosted on github so far, unless my google search query is
flawed.