groovy-users mailing list archives

From David Dawson <david.daw...@simplicityitself.com>
Subject Re: What's the status of the Gpars library ?
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2017 11:31:06 GMT
Hi,

I recently went through the process of artifact deploy/ promotion to maven
central using a self hosted OSS artifactory and bintray.  Its a process
with a few manual steps, which could be automated (except for the last
promotion to central I think) but it seems low impact enough not to bother.

I'd be happy to replicate that for gpars if that would be helpful?

David