groovy-users mailing list archives

From Andres Almiray <aalmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A few stats about Apache Groovy
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 14:45:55 GMT
I'd be keen in knowing more about how the groovy JARs are consumed.

We know Grails used to be "the gateway drug" for Groovy from 2005 until
Gradle took over that role.Now it's say it's Jenkins, however these tools
bundle Groovy in their distros thus the spike in downloads *may* not be
completely attributed to them. Most of the projects I run use Groovy in one
way or another, of which that are Open Source projects are built via Travis
and their dependencies are cached thus there should be less hits over time
if the Groovy version did not change in their settings.

go Groovy!

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://andresalmiray.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray