groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE]About the Union Type for method/constructor declaration
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2017 18:32:10 GMT
It's the kind of new feature (potentially wide impacting) that we have
created Groovy Enhancement Proposals for in the past. Most recently we have
just used well-fleshed out Jira issues with a GEP label.

I'm +1 for exploring the idea further but -1 for trying to implement a
small piece of the feature without at least fleshing out the bigger picture.

Cheers, Paul.