groovy-users mailing list archives

From Markus Giegl <mg...@arscreat.com>
Subject One Language to Rule Them All ?
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:08:24 GMT
Hi fellow Groovy developers & Groovy devs,

someone asked me recently what in my eyes makes Groovy special, and what
my arguments for choosing Groovy over other JVM languages for an
(existing) project would be. I initially replied in multiple emails, but
since he said having my points available online would help him, I have
put my take on Groovy as "One Language to Rule Them All" and some
thoughts on switching a project from Java to Groovy on a blog. I think
this might be helpful to others in the community, so I'd thought I'd
share it here:
http://www.arscreat.com/wprs/goltrta/
http://www.arscreat.com/wprs/blog/

Cheers,