groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy 2.5.0-beta-1 released
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 00:29:51 GMT
The normal practice is to mark the related Jira issue(s) with a 'breaking'
label. We sometimes don't do that if the previous behavior was deemed a
bug. In any case, I have marked both the relevant issues with the label
now. I also updated the release notes to list those two issues under
breaking changes; they should appear next time the website is re-built.

Cheers, Paul.