groovy-users mailing list archives

From Assia Alexandrova <kob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JSR 223 support behavior
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 03:57:39 GMT
Hi,

Thanks again for your support! I think more work is needed to sort out
compilation vs. interpretation in a notebook-like environment, which
is what we are building. But using the implementation of that Groovy
console interpreterMode as inspiration, we've made it work with 'defs'
being visible globally.

FYI: http://kobrix.blogspot.com/2017/05/seco-080-release.html

Regards