groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Erick" <Erick.Nel...@hdsupply.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with groovy.sql
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 18:08:08 GMT
I think this...

List<List<Object>> keys = mdds.executeInsert(params, mdSqlString);

should be this....

List<List<Object>> keys = mdds.executeInsert(mdSqlString, params);

from the groovy sql source....

    public List<List<Object>> executeInsert (String sql, List<Object> params)
throws SQLException {

        Connection connection = createConnection();

        PreparedStatement statement = null;

        try {

            statement = getPreparedStatement(connection, sql, params, 1);

            this.updateCount = statement.executeUpdate();

            ResultSet keys = statement.getGeneratedKeys();

            return calculateKeys(keys);

        }

        catch (SQLException e) {

            throw e;

        }

        finally {

            closeResources(connection, statement);

        }

    }

Erick Nelson
Senior Developer
HD Supply, FM
Cell 858-740-6523
Home 760-930-0461

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for intended addressee(s) only and may contain information
that is confidential, proprietary or exempt from disclosure, and subject to terms at: http://www.hdsupply.com/email.