groovy-users mailing list archives

From Joe Wolf <joew...@gmail.com>
Subject Java 8 Date/Time API Extension Methods
Date Sat, 06 May 2017 20:30:04 GMT
Hi, I want to announce the 1.0 release of an OSS project I've been working
on called goodtimes.

The Groovy JDK has always been one of my favorite parts of Groovy, but it
currently lacks support for newer Java 8 classes. Goodtimes fills some of
this gap until the GDK is updated by providing extension methods for the
Java 8 Date/Time API akin to those available for java.util.Date and
Calendar.

Source and documentation are hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/bdkosher/
goodtimes

Just add the dependency to your classpath to give it a try (assuming you're
on Java 8, of course).

@Grab('com.github.bdkosher:goodtimes:1.0')

compile 'com.github.bdkosher:goodtimes:1.0'

-Joe
@bdkosher