groovy-users mailing list archives

From Felix Dorner <felix.dor...@gmail.com>
Subject Greclipse based editor for custom script base + auto-imports
Date Wed, 10 May 2017 08:45:10 GMT
Hi,

I am running groovy scripts against a custom compiler configuration which
sets a custom script base and an import manager that 'auto-imports' some
often-used classes. To run the scripts against this environment, I created
a special launch configuration type.

How would I now go about telling the groovy editor about this custom
environment? I guess the 'dsld' stuff is not useful here? I imagine I will
have to subclass the editor, or can I maybe configure it somehow (maybe
binding a special file extension or comment/header to my compiler
configuration)?

Thanks for comments,
Felix