groovy-users mailing list archives

From Jim Northrop <james.b.north...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy Documentation query
Date Wed, 31 May 2017 11:22:33 GMT
Was able to do the same thing for http://gpars.org. It was all markdown text so i groovy'd
it into asciidoctor. That gave us potential to publish an html site
And also generated PDFs too.
Do we have any requirement to recast our groovy docs into another format?

Sent from my iPad

> On 31 May 2017, at 12:29, Merlin Beedell <MBeedell@cryoserver.com> wrote:
>
> Before Groovy became an Apache project, I think the web and documentation was created
and maintained on an Atlassian Confluence service?
> What platform hosts this now?  I can’t see any references to it on http://www.groovy-lang.org/documentation.html
> And if you were able to compare the two, which was easier to use, for publishing your
documentation both on the web and as a pdf / html page set included in each release?

> I ask because both services are really very good, and just the sort of thing that we
could use!

> Merlin Beedell
>

> FCS (UK) Limited is registered in England & Wales, Registration Number: 5940018 -
Registered Address: Wigglesworth House, 69 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HH Disclaimer:
This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged
and is for the intended recipient only and the information in it are provided in confidence
and may not be disclosed to any third party or used for any other purpose without the express
permission of FCS (UK) Ltd. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail,
please notify the author by replying. If you are not the intended recipient you should not
use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or relay on this e-mail. The views expressed in this
communication are not necessarily the views held by FCS (UK) Limited.