groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Wagih, Sameh" <swa...@ictsi.com>
Subject Open position
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2017 01:51:53 GMT
Dear all .,
I am currently looking for Groovy Developer to join our team.
The requirements are as per attached.
Work could be done remotely as well. So it is not a must that he reside in Manila.
If you are interested please contact me via Email.

Sameh Wagih
Head of Recruiting & Staffing
Global Corporate HR
International Container Terminal Services, Inc.
3/F ICTSI Administration Building
MICT South Access Road, Port of Manila
1012 Manila, Philippines
Mobile : +63 917 316 0561

ICTSI EMAIL DISCLAIMER
This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking action
in reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received it by mistake, please notify us immediately by e-mail reply and delete
it from your system.