groovy-users mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: Groovy and JVM version [was Testing the Java 8 / Parrot parser online!]
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:03:59 GMT
Russel, seems we were thinking about the same things. I responded to
the earlier thread. Does that answer your question?
In summary, we could start trying to move to indy only on master. I
think stability wise we are in good shape. There are some question
marks still however about indy performance in some circumstances, so
we no doubt would want to do a fresh round of performance checks.

Cheers, Paul.