groovy-users mailing list archives

From Mario Garcia <mario.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Emacs Groovy Mode
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 19:36:05 GMT
Great news!!!

I'm using Groovy and emacs daily basis so I'll try to keep an eye on this
github repository.

Thanks guys

On 17 Mar 2017 20:26, "Balachandran Sivakumar" <benignbala@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Dr. Russel,

        Thanks to you and Wilfred for the groovy-mode in emacs :) I do
use it quite extensively and will be able to provide feedback. Thanks

sip:russel.winder@ekiga.net

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar