groovy-users mailing list archives

From Harish Dewan <harish.de...@gmail.com>
Subject ScriptException does not prints actual file name
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2017 10:47:43 GMT
Hi All,
I am trying to run a groovy script from my Java code using JSR223 and I am
using 'groovy-all-2.4.9.jar' .
In case of any exception occurring, it gives a generic name as
Script<unique number>.groovy , where as the script file name was
differently given.

I checked for possible solutions, like I need to set the script file name
in the context. but the current code for eval does not gets the script file
name from context. It creates a unique file name through
'generateScriptName'.

Is this a bug or do I need to deal with it differently ?
Please guide.

Thanks
Harish