groovy-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Champeau <cedric.champ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Groovy compiler configuration BytecodeProcessor
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:18:05 GMT
It can be used for various purposes: dumping the generated bytecode,
post-processing it (to avoid runtime instrumentation), storing generated
bytecode on disk, ... As for memory size a groovy script will allocate,
this statement is too blury: the only thing you can measure is the size of
the generated bytecode. It is impossible to know in advance how much a
script will "allocate" or use.