groovy-users mailing list archives

From Ed Clark <eacl...@ameritech.net>
Subject Re: help with an AST
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2017 11:35:57 GMT
Ok, a little more headbanging and I seem to have gotten farther (maybe?).
At least the error message has changed.  Now I'm getting:

BUG! exception in phase 'class generation' in source unit 'CtxTest2.groovy' Operation: (<assignment

operator>:  "=" ) not supported

Searching hasn't helped with this one.

The xform-ed code looks good -- in fact, if I type the code into a separate
groovyConsole, it will run.  (The console AST generation works up thru
the Instruction Selection phase, obviously.)

I'm guessing it's still with how I'm setting up the scoping (or how I'm not
setting up the scoping).

Ideas, please?

Thanks,

Ed